Insight Recruitment and Training are members of the National Recruitment Confederation and are licensed to operate as an Employment Agency by The Department of Jobs Enterprise and Innovation (License EA 4038). We are passionate about building ethical, strong, long-lasting, transparent, candidate & client relationships.
The ethical principles which we will always abide by in relation to candidates include:
- Only real jobs that Insight Recruitment is authorised to promote will be advertised.
- Candidates must be treated in a courteous and dignified manner at all times. Under absolutely no circumstances will an applicant be bullied or coerced by an Insight Recruitment employee or agent.
- Candidates right to privacy will be respected. They will be interviewed in a private area in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and the Employment Equality Acts 1977 and 1998.
- All candidates will be interviewed by Insight Recruitment prior to being put forward to the client.
- Candidates will be given full details of any job for which Insight Recruitment intends to recommend them. A Candidate’s permission will be sought and obtained before his or her details are revealed to an employer.
- References will not be sought without a candidate’s consent.
- Insight Recruitment will protect the confidentiality of any information obtained from candidates and use such information only for the purpose of staff selection and recruitment.
- Where testing procedures are taking place, these tests will be carried out by properly licenced and qualified testers and will comply professional standards and ethics of test procedures.
- Full regard will be given to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998/2003 at all times.
What we ask of you in return:
- To provide honest and accurate information at all times.
- To let us know if you have applied for this job through another recruitment agency.
- To honour any commitment made to attend an appointment with us or a client company.
- To provide as much notice as possible should you be unable to attend any arranged appointment.
- To treat information shared in a confidential manner.
- To afford us and our clients the same level of professionalism and respect that we strive to give you.
- To inform us and keep us updated if you are involved in any other job application process. Don’t worry – this isn’t a problem.
Ethical principles which we will always abide by in relation to Clients include:
- Insight Recruitment will provide full details of fees, charges, expenses and all Terms and Conditions of Business (confirmed in writing) before proceeding with a recruitment assignment.
- Insight Recruitment will not under any circumstances “poach” candidates whom they have placed in permanent employment without the express permission of the employer.
- Insight Recruitment will protect the confidentiality of any information obtained on client’s business in the course of a recruitment assignment and use such information only for the purpose of staff selection and recruitment for that client.